My plans thus far are: 1. Pray 2. Make certain to pull the 4.0 this semester 3. Talk with the two MD's who wrote my letters of rec. and if they know of anything else that can but done. 4. Don't call the school to inquire until May as the letter said. 5. Try and wait patiently for May or even later. I already sent an update letter/letter of intent with my fall grades, do I send another one? What goes into it? Any other ideas for getting off of waitlists?