Waitlistees...What are you doing to get noticed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TwoSteveSquared

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering about those of you waitlisted, what sort of things have you done to help get bumped up to acceptance this May.

Members don't see this ad.

I took a picture of goatboy's manboobs and sent them in as my own...it worked too!

Just make sure that the dean is a female at the schools you send that picture to :)

I'm running the LA marathon. I also had a new letter of recommendation written for me and I mailed those off. Of course, I sent each school a letter saying the letter of rec is coming and what I liked about each of their schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
The two schools I got waitlisted, I hated. Ok, maybe I'm just bitter. But I haven't done a thing! EEK!

I sent pictures of me in a fraternity hazing procedure....I had no cloth on, so I'm hoping it was to my advantage ;)

also, I had some of my naughty pics from the years I was a model during my freshmen year (needed the extra $$$)

I figured, it's an extracurricular activity to say the least :clap: :p

I don't know about other schools, but I called USC and UCI and they both said do not send in additional materials after your interview. UCI gives you a rank, and they will not re-review your application after they notify you of being waitlisted.

Absolutely nothing...

Wait until after May 15th if you want to start sending stuff...