here's a scenario that i need advice on. let's say i've been accepted to school A and plan to matriculate there. but their financial aid package kinda sucks... then let's say i've been waitlisted at school B but i know i won't go there over school A, no matter what. should i still stay on the waitlist, see if i get in, and see what kind of financial aid package they might offer me? if they gave me a better financial aid package, could i negotiate better with school A and try to get them to match school B's package? i know it's not nice for me to stay on the waitlist at a school that i don't want to go to but i really don't want to be in $200K debt... and will do anything to decrease that even just a little... what do people think?