Waitlists Have To Follow Up As Acceptants???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

my1molar

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,
I"m wondering if anyone is on wailist at TUfts or somewhere else recieving the package which requires teeth collection and immunization shots as well as housing information. Still, they haven't accepted the students offically. What if i don't get in, thinking of crushing those teeth.... :laugh: just kidding...ANy thoughts? thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

my1molar said:
hi all,
I"m wondering if anyone is on wailist at TUfts or somewhere else recieving the package which requires teeth collection and immunization shots as well as housing information. Still, they haven't accepted the students offically. What if i don't get in, thinking of crushing those teeth.... :laugh: just kidding...ANy thoughts? thanks!!!

I think different schools go about this in different ways. Tufts sends people of their waitlist all the information to get them ready in case they are accepted. Many schools don't send any information to people on their waitlists until they are accepted. If you are really interested in Tufts I would go ahead and do everything...like get immunizations, collect teeth etc. Do you know where you are on the waitlist? Do they rank the students on the waitlist?

:luck: Aurora