Wake Forest, CMS-Finch, & Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DNALadder2002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Secondaries from Wake Forest, CMS-Finch, or Temple?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi- Wakeforest said that they will begin to send out 2ndarys the 2nd week in sept. CMS-Finch said that they begain sending out secondays last week so we should get them sometine this week (sept 4th). I don't know anything about temple though, sorry. If you get your 2ndarys, would you mind posting the Q's? I'll do the same if I get them sooner.Thanks.

Are you also applying to Temple? I'll keep you posted on those two other schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called Temple last week... They said they just started mailing secondaries to folks. If the application is the same as last year, it will have one brief essay, that basically asks, why Temple? Hope this helps....

Zack90, thanks for the tip!

hey,

temple secondaries are being sent, i recieved mine last week and i have read about some other folks recieving theirs too.

it is just $55 and and the why-us essay. also, if you don't have a committee letter of rec they want two letters from physics, biology, or chemistry and they will take other letters.