Wake Forest EAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

propel1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone apply to the Wake Forest EAP Program? Anyone get accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied for the EICS program....same thing?

I would not recommend applying to that, unless you know you cant do well on the MCAT. They really only accept stellar students anyways, so chances are if you get in EAP you would have gotten in anyway, but you ruin your chances at a scholarship or another school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied and by a miracle was accepted, I really liked the school--top notch facilities and faculty. It is binding, but the MCAT is no longer required (huge!!). Just wanted to see if there were any EAPs out there.

I am going to begin applying for the EAP this summer. Do you have any advice?

I am going to begin applying for the EAP this summer. Do you have any advice?

Hello!

I applied to the EAP for entry in the FALL of 2010 - it was definitely worth it and I am extremely happy I was able to take advantage of such an excellent opportunity. The process is rigorous, yet the outcome of being accepted outweighs the initial stresses...and no MCAT? Hm.

Good luck!

hey i also was accepted through WF EAP! idk how it happened because i'm not that great...but it did so i'm happy!

How are you getting your living situation and financial situations together? i'm kinda lost with all that

Hey guys, I applied for the early assurance class of 2012. I was wondering if any one got notified of their interview after the secondary application.

I have an interview coming up for the EAP in a couple of weeks? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.