wake forest email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayj

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

Just got an email from Wake Forest saying

"Dear Applicant:

Your application for the next entering class has been received from the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS).

Our office will contact you when further information is required."

The thing is according to AMCAS I think Wake got my application and MCAT scores at least two weeks ago. I was an August MCATer.

Does this email mean I'm not outright rejected and they are seriously considering me or is it meaningless?

Anton

Members don't see this ad.

Hey dude,
That email is meaningless. I'm an August MCATer too and I received that email after they got my AMCAS in early September. I got the secondary last week. Hang in there and good luck.

that email can be seen as meaningless

but, they usually send you their supplemental to that email address within the next week (or maybe 2 wks) if they think that you qualify to fill it out.

watch out! they're sending pre-secondary rejections to august mcaters...just got mine in the mail :( i have to say i'm a little surprised i didn't get a secondary, but whatever. maybe it is a stronger school than i thought. luckily it was not one of my top choices. in fact, it was probably my last choice of the 25 schools i applied to.

i just typed chilies instead of choices. aaah! time for the weekend!