Wake Forest: how strict are they on getting the evaluation forms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I would like to apply to Wake Forest, but their secondary requires special evaluation forms in addition to my letters of recommendation. Does anyone know if they are willing to waive that requirement?

Thanks!
:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by qweewq11
Hi folks,
I would like to apply to Wake Forest, but their secondary requires special evaluation forms in addition to my letters of recommendation. Does anyone know if they are willing to waive that requirement?

Thanks!
:clap:

I dont think you can waive them, but even if you could it would be at an disadvantage for you. I would definintely complete them if I were you.

anyone applying to ucla?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe those special evaluation forms are only necessary when your school doesn't have a pre-medical committee.....

Originally posted by ramz
anyone applying to ucla?

this was kind of random.

Originally posted by ScheringPlough
I believe those special evaluation forms are only necessary when your school doesn't have a pre-medical committee.....

this is true as stated on the secondary. at my school there is no premed committee, just a LOR service. since my letters were all bundled, i deciphered wake forest's request for evaluation forms as only necessary if i hadn't already accrued my letters. subsequently, i did not submit these evaluations, just the bundle of letters. i received an interview and was accepted to wfu this past week. not once did i receive any correspondence regarding further necessity to submit these forms. bottom line: if you've already got your letters, don't worry about it. if you're still worried, call the admissions office (336)716-4264

yay, just what I wanted to hear! pocwana, you're awesome. Thanks to all who replied :) :)

i also just turned in the letters of rec i already had. wake forest didn't seem to care at all, in fact i got an interview right away. still waiting to hear the outcome of that one.....