Wake Forest: how strict are they on getting the evaluation forms?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by qweewq11, Nov 25, 2002.

1. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer

Hi folks,
    I would like to apply to Wake Forest, but their secondary requires special evaluation forms in addition to my letters of recommendation. Does anyone know if they are willing to waive that requirement?

Thanks!
    :clap:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Gleevec

Gleevec Peter, those are Cheerios

I dont think you can waive them, but even if you could it would be at an disadvantage for you. I would definintely complete them if I were you.

4. ramz

ramz Banned
    Banned

anyone applying to ucla?

5. ScheringPlough

ScheringPlough MS III--Go 'Gate

I believe those special evaluation forms are only necessary when your school doesn't have a pre-medical committee.....

6. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008

Medical Student
    this was kind of random.

this is true as stated on the secondary. at my school there is no premed committee, just a LOR service. since my letters were all bundled, i deciphered wake forest's request for evaluation forms as only necessary if i hadn't already accrued my letters. subsequently, i did not submit these evaluations, just the bundle of letters. i received an interview and was accepted to wfu this past week. not once did i receive any correspondence regarding further necessity to submit these forms. bottom line: if you've already got your letters, don't worry about it. if you're still worried, call the admissions office (336)716-4264

7. qweewq11

qweewq11 Smiley orgy organizer

yay, just what I wanted to hear! pocwana, you're awesome. Thanks to all who replied :) :)

8. gogiants

gogiants Senior Member

i also just turned in the letters of rec i already had. wake forest didn't seem to care at all, in fact i got an interview right away. still waiting to hear the outcome of that one.....