Wake Forest -- screening

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by premed2002, Oct 30, 2001.

1. premed2002

premed2002 Junior Member

Does anyone know the cutoffs for receiving a Wake Forest secondary? Thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper

I'd like to know about this also. I did not receive a Wake secondary last year, but know a guy who did. I don't know his GPA, but he did tell me he had an 11V, 9P, 10B. Don't know if this helps you, premed2002.

Also, is there an essay Q on the app? PLEASE SAY NO!!! Actually, be straight with me ;). I think I can deal with another...I hope.

4. K271

K271 Member

SwampMan - there aren't really "essays" on the WFU application.. just two basic questions (1. what activity had the most impact on you 2. what activity had the most impact on somebody else). They only want a few sentences for each response... As for the cutoffs, I have no clue... but my stats aren't very impressive and I got one! so just sit tight, it's coming in the mail...

5. Ceelo

Ceelo Senior Member

Is the Wake Forest secondary online? If so, can someone post the link? Assuming I made the cutoff, I'd like to start working on it while my letter from Wake Forest is being scanned for anthrax. :D :D :D

6. K271

K271 Member

Ceelo - the application IS online, but you need an ID and password to access it... it's not the generic "last name and AAMC ID#" deal either... they assign you their own ID/password. I'll include a link to the signin page though...

Wake Forest