wake forest secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chef_NU

G-Unit
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my wake forest secondary in and I was just looking on the online application. They have the following essays:

"In which service activity that you listed on the AMCAS application do you feel made the most impact on someone else?

Which service activity had the most impact on you?

Personal Comments (Complete if you have additional comments or something specific to say to the school):"

There doesn't seem to be any word limit or guidance on the website so I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long these responses should be. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

chef_NU said:
I'm trying to get my wake forest secondary in and I was just looking on the online application. They have the following essays:

"In which service activity that you listed on the AMCAS application do you feel made the most impact on someone else?

Which service activity had the most impact on you?

Personal Comments (Complete if you have additional comments or something specific to say to the school):"

There doesn't seem to be any word limit or guidance on the website so I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long these responses should be. Thanks.

We had a discussion about this on one of the Wake Forest threads. The consensus seemed to be 1 or more paragraphs for each essay. I wrote about 200 words for each. But I think they leave it entirely up to you, so you can write as much or as little as you want. Hope this helps. Good luck!

f*ck wake forest. i just got a rejection pre-secondary from them...through an e-mail?? what a classless way to conduct business. they can suck it and i hope their entire state remains a desolate ****-infested dump for eternity... have a good day!
-mota