Wake Forest Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.who

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am sure this has already been covered on numerous threads, but I don't of an easy way to find them. Please redirect me if you know of a thread covering this that's already in existence.

I am currently awaiting a secondary application from Wake Forest, but because they screen applications they won't give me a response until they've seen my August MCAT score, which arrives in about two weeks. So that I can get a head start on the secondary, can someone who's done it please tell me:

1)The topics of the essay prompts, if there are any; and
2)The criteria for recommendation writers (e.g. 2 science faculty, 1 non-science)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

1 science/1 non-science, two short (250 words or less i think) expanding on your activities. The prompts were a little more specific than that, but i can't remember the questions.

I believe it was basically "What activity do you feel was most important/why?" Or "Which activity will serve you best as medical student/doctor?" Really short though, pretty simple.

Members don't see this ad :)
it was what service activity had the most impact on you and another which said what service activity had the mosot impact on others

Wake Forest
-In which service activity that you listed on your AMCAS application do you feel you made the biggest impact on someone else?

-Which service activity that you listed on your AMCAS application do you feel made the biggest impact on you?

-Optional box -- if you would like the committee to know anything else about you, etc.