Code Brown

Low man on the totem pole
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2004
Florida
Status
Attending Physician
I called Wake Forest today and was told that we can expect movement on the waitlist after their last day of interviews which will be on March 4th.

themann

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Wake pulls a ton of people off their waitlist ( I am sure you know that though). I got in off the wailist a few weeks after it started moving, most of my classmates that I know of got in off the waitlist... so take heart it moves a lot. I just took the interviewees to lunch today, so things are still going strong in the admissions office!

NCSUco04

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2004
NC
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Code Brown said:
I called Wake Forest today and was told that we can expect movement on the waitlist after their last day of interviews which will be on March 4th.
Thanks for giving me something to look forward to. I've been on the alternate list since November and it's finally nice to hear some good (although, not quite as good as an acceptance itself) news. Thanks again.

MisterMo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2005
Status
NCSUco04 said:
Thanks for giving me something to look forward to. I've been on the alternate list since November and it's finally nice to hear some good (although, not quite as good as an acceptance itself) news. Thanks again.

I second that