1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Wake Forest

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SMW, Oct 25, 2001.

1. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Can anybody tell me how long after verification you heard from them?

2. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I was verified 2 October. I got my secondary from them 23 October, but I don't know if I will fill it out.

3. OP
    OP
    SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Why are you considering not filling it out?

4. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I heard WFU prefers in-state residents... that plus the fact I don't really feel like filling out any more secondaries.

5. OP
    OP
    SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Well I can certainly understand your second reason, but am not sure the first is right. Last year they interviewed, accepted and enrolled more out-of-staters than in-staters (from the US News & World Report site). Of course, they received like 8 times as many out-of-state applications (although from the information posted on another thread, those numbers could be padded with people who designated them for AMCAS but didn't get or return the secondary). I figure I've done 21 secondaries, I can do one more. :( ;)

6. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

SMW, on second thought, I might just fill it out... there are two easy questions: What activity on your AMCAS did you feel you had the most impact on someone and what activity on your AMCAS had the most impact on YOU? I have filled these out already... the thing's online too so I don't have to type anything out, just send a check for 55 bucks. HOwever, I am really getting anxious about UCSF and Stanford... I'm expecting a rejection from the farm but I'm praying I'll get a secondary from UCSF...