Wake Forest

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SMW, Oct 25, 2001.

1. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Can anybody tell me how long after verification you heard from them?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. moo

moo 1K Member

I was verified 2 October. I got my secondary from them 23 October, but I don't know if I will fill it out.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Why are you considering not filling it out?

5. moo

moo 1K Member

I heard WFU prefers in-state residents... that plus the fact I don't really feel like filling out any more secondaries.

6. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Well I can certainly understand your second reason, but am not sure the first is right. Last year they interviewed, accepted and enrolled more out-of-staters than in-staters (from the US News & World Report site). Of course, they received like 8 times as many out-of-state applications (although from the information posted on another thread, those numbers could be padded with people who designated them for AMCAS but didn't get or return the secondary). I figure I've done 21 secondaries, I can do one more. :( ;)

7. moo

moo 1K Member

SMW, on second thought, I might just fill it out... there are two easy questions: What activity on your AMCAS did you feel you had the most impact on someone and what activity on your AMCAS had the most impact on YOU? I have filled these out already... the thing's online too so I don't have to type anything out, just send a check for 55 bucks. HOwever, I am really getting anxious about UCSF and Stanford... I'm expecting a rejection from the farm but I'm praying I'll get a secondary from UCSF...