Wake, RWJMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shawty ya'head

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i don't get it.

i just called RWJMS, they said they're in the 'process of sending out letters to tell us that they can't invite us for an interview.'
i thought i was pretty well-fit status wise for the schoool, that frikkin' SUCKS, i've been getting slapped around like crazy.

also, did anyone get their post-interview wake decision by phone? or do they not tell you and you have to wait for snail-mail?

Members don't see this ad.

shawty ya'head said:
i don't get it.

i just called RWJMS, they said they're in the 'process of sending out letters to tell us that they can't invite us for an interview.'
i thought i was pretty well-fit status wise for the schoool, that frikkin' SUCKS, i've been getting slapped around like crazy.

also, did anyone get their post-interview wake decision by phone? or do they not tell you and you have to wait for snail-mail?
Sorry about RWJMS. When I interviewed at Wake we were told that we'd get the decisions via snail mail. I don't think they call... But maybe they do and I just didn't get a call.

Emily

Has anyone tried calling Wake to find out if they were accepted at the committee meeting yesterday??

Members don't see this ad :)
shawty ya'head said:
i don't get it.

They will tell you the decision over the phone if you call them. Wake Forest that is.

yeah, i got a rejection EMAIL from them. how much does that suck?!

same here....rwjms rejection EMAIL

what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K do these schools want??????

I received it in my inbox the other day and i must admit I was shocked by the manner in which I was rejected. Do other schools do this? I've never heard of it before. Not only was the rejection an email attachment, but it was addressed as "Dear Applicant." They didn't even make the attempt to make it personal! I can literally picture the secretary in the admissions office sending out a blanket email to all of those who were rejected and then attaching a standard "dear applicant" form. WTF?!? And they said they did it to "expedite communication and allow us to make future plans." What future plans am i going to make in the week they saved me by not sending it snail mail?!? Well i guess our application $$ was well spent (cough cough). Shame on you RWJ :mad:

notsittinpretty said:
I received it in my inbox the other day and i must admit I was shocked by the manner in which I was rejected. Do other schools do this? I've never heard of it before. Not only was the rejection an email attachment, but it was addressed as "Dear Applicant." They didn't even make the attempt to make it personal! I can literally picture the secretary in the admissions office sending out a blanket email to all of those who were rejected and then attaching a standard "dear applicant" form. WTF?!? And they said they did it to "expedite communication and allow us to make future plans." What future plans am i going to make in the week they saved me by not sending it snail mail?!? Well i guess our application $$ was well spent (cough cough). Shame on you RWJ :mad:
i agree...shame on RWJ...i wonder how NJMS rejects...? anyone know?

I called Wake yesterday and I was told that the decisions from the committee meeting on Wednesday were not entered into the computer, and that they wouldn't be in the computer until next week sometime. Agh... Waiting sucks.

Emily