Wakeforest secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joanofarc0907

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm considering making the wake secondary essays into one. (which service activity had the most impact on others; which service activity had the most impact on you) Is there any reason why I can't combine the two if the same service activity had the most impact on me and on others?? Only problem is there are two seperate text boxes for the essays, though no word limit. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

tricky tricky tricky... you could just split it up into two essays about the same activity.

first essay would be how it affected u.. then 2nd how u affected others.

if it's a huge activity and you have a lot to say about it i don't see the harm. :D

you could have a nice big intro in the first essay and then a nice sum-up conclusion in the 2nd essay

Members don't see this ad :)
Robizzle said:
tricky tricky tricky... you could just split it up into two essays about the same activity.

first essay would be how it affected u.. then 2nd how u affected others.

if it's a huge activity and you have a lot to say about it i don't see the harm. :D

you could have a nice big intro in the first essay and then a nice sum-up conclusion in the 2nd essay

hmmmm......this is a pretty tough decision. Damn you Wake

I remember that from last year. I would definitely split them up - they ask for two separate essays, and they should be written as such...even if you are going to use the same experience.