Walking Hazard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrWorkNeverDone

Carters Mistress
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you ever felt that maybe you are accident prone? Not to yourself but to others? So I went to get a parfait on my way to school this morning, and BAMN SCREECH TUMBLE TUMBLE, a car flips over and lands on its side right afront of me. ummm being that this is not the first accident I have seen, saw two people hit by a car before, I told the lady to call 911 and sped over there to see if the driver was okay. She was and we got her out....she had just dropped her son off at daycare, thank goodness. So I went along my day thinking, man I have been hit by a car, saw two people hit by a car, my only ER rotation during the summer program someone dies (SUNDAY MORNING! old poor granny) and the only person to die on anyones rotations, and then right before I cross the "bike" street to go to class, two bike accidents, one right after the other occur :scared: should I put a bubble around me :scared: :)

Members don't see this ad.