tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2003
Neverland
Status
Attending Physician
Management for Wal-mart swears that they will ensure that they will do their best to hire from within the company to help incentive for their workers as well. “Just think about the look on a stock boys face when we tell him that he’s going from shelf stocker to doctor! Don’t get me wrong, we’ll train them for the job first, but we promise to do our best to keep promotions within the company.” Quoted Sales Representative Steve Berkley.

Are you kidding? What kind of training do they think they can provide?

gbiz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
why is the 'gynecologist' in the picture cleaning teeth??

boardchic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2004
Status
um... i can't tell if you guys are serious. no one notices that the green rabbit is FAKE NEWS (a la the onion)?!

tinkerbelle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2003
Neverland
Status
Attending Physician
boardchic said:
um... i can't tell if you guys are serious. no one notices that the green rabbit is FAKE NEWS (a la the onion)?!
:laugh: oops. i didn't notice that :D

gbiz

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
MI
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i think the title "spreading disinformation since..." gives that away :)

UCLAstudent

I'm a luck dragon!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
gbiz said:
why is the 'gynecologist' in the picture cleaning teeth??
LOL, not to mention that her "patient" is male. That would be an interesting gynecology exam. :laugh:

aw buddy
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
tinkerbelle said:
Management for Wal-mart swears that they will ensure that they will do their best to hire from within the company to help incentive for their workers as well. “Just think about the look on a stock boys face when we tell him that he’s going from shelf stocker to doctor! Don’t get me wrong, we’ll train them for the job first, but we promise to do our best to keep promotions within the company.” Quoted Sales Representative Steve Berkley.

Look! a gullible!

OP
D

drunk7daysaweek

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2005
Status
tinkerbelle said:

HOw much training does a walmart gynecologist possibly need?

lane

Passing gas
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
they always have those huge glass windows at the walmart optometrist office so everyone in the store can see the pt - i wonder if they'd do the same with the gyn