MD WAMC deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dandelion92

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Deleted for privacy reasons - thank you so much for the feedback!!)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you know #1-#3 are donations, they are.

Is your postgrad clinical experience related to any MPH capstone or project required as part of your MPH? It doesn't sound like it, but I want to be sure. Usually there is a capstone project.

If you know #1-#3 are donations, they are.

Is your postgrad clinical experience related to any MPH capstone or project required as part of your MPH? It doesn't sound like it, but I want to be sure. Usually there is a capstone project.

Thanks! My capstone project was research-based and is one of the publications. None of the clinical experience is school-related.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your chances are better at Harvard than U Washington (they accept less than 1% of applicants who are not from states in the Northwest. I suggest these schools from your list:
1. Harvard
5. Cornell
7. UMichigan
8. Mount Sinai
9. Duke
10. Brown
11. Boston University
12. Emory
13. Case Western
14. Albert Einstein
15. UMass (in-state)
16. Tufts
18. URochester
19. Dartmouth
20. UMiami
21. Jefferson Sidney Kimmel
22. GWU
23. Keck
24. UIowa
25. Tulane
26. Hofstra
27. UVM
28. Georgetown
31. Quinnipiac

Agree to cut Washington. 95% mandated minimum of class is from WWAMI states. As Faha points out, in reality it's much less and most of these are MD/PhD with strong ties to mission. Before they'll even send you a secondary, you have to establish ties to one of the states. You're competing realistically for less than 5 spots in the class. It's a donation.

Reactions: 1 user