WAMC? 3.73 cGPA; 3.54 sGPA; 518 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1074668

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest these schools with your stats:
U Tennessee
East Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Tulane
TCU-UNT
Miami
USF Morsani
NOVA MD
Duke
Wake Forest
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Pittsburgh
Rochester
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
Tufts
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Cincinnati
Ohio State
Case Western
Medical College Wisconsin
You do not need to apply to DO schools. Accumulate another 100+ hours of clinical volunteering with patient contact.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
U Tennessee
East Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Tulane
TCU-UNT
Miami
USF Morsani
NOVA MD
Duke
Wake Forest
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Pittsburgh
Rochester
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
Tufts
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Cincinnati
Ohio State
Case Western
You do not need to apply to DO schools. Accumulate another 100+ hours of clinical volunteering with patient contact.
Thank you so much @Faha I really appreciate it. Do you think at least one II is realistic my first time applying or should I attempt to get paid clinical hours as well?

Thank you so much @Faha I really appreciate it. Do you think at least one II is realistic my first time applying or should I attempt to get paid clinical hours as well?
You should receive several interviews but you could receive more if you increase your clinical exposure hours (either volunteering or paid)

U Tennessee
East Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Tulane
TCU-UNT
Miami
USF Morsani
NOVA MD
Duke
Wake Forest
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Pittsburgh
Rochester
Hofstra
Einstein
Mount Sinai
Tufts
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Cincinnati
Ohio State
Case Western
I agree with the wise Faha, except for USF/Morsani, Rochester. Try Columbia, UCSF, and Mayo instead

I agree with the wise Faha, except for USF/Morsani, Rochester. Try Columbia, UCSF, and
I agree with the wise Faha, except for USF/Morsani, Rochester. Try Columbia, UCSF, and Mayo instead
@Goro I really appreciate your response. You and @Faha have really helped out so many people on SDN! Do you think with continuing to strengthen my clinical hours I have potential to get a t20 II? The schools which you listed are highly competitive!

I'm curious, what's the reasoning behind taking off Morsani and Rochester from SF's list?