Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1105282

deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could receive interviews at the UCs but cannot depend on an acceptance and should apply broadly. I suggest schools also:
USC Keck
Kaiser
California University
Hofstra
Einstein
Cornell
Columbia
NYU
Rochester
Pittsburgh
Jefferson
Georgetown
Vermont
Tufts
Boston University
Dartmouth
Case Western
Ohio State
Cincinnati
Duke
USF Morsani
Miami
Tulane
U Michigan
Western Michigan
St. Louis

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That's not obvious from your description of your ER work. Have you volunteered at homeless shelters or other facilities where you are likely to work with those recovering from drug addiction?

Reactions: 1 user
Well the Er I work in is downtown and it is very common for the patients to be drug users from homeless populations and some of the long term care patients I worked with were recovering drug addicts who were previously homeless so I’ve talked to them a lot about their experiences and what help this population could benefit the most from
So I'm trying to figure out if on your own you tried to close the circle and saw the homeless shelters and worked there significantly. Talking to the patients who live in the homeless shelters I hope raised your curiosity about what support they receive there.