MD WAMC 3.88/523 TX ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coloman

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Given the great stats, the ECs are honestly pretty underwhelming. Definitely understand how COVID made everything difficult, but you're really going in with the bare minimum clinical and non-clinical. I think the list is okay, but the T20 apps seem almost like a donation with those ECs. Luckily you're in Texas and will probably get somewhere to bite with the stats.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with @Frigidcold . Your ECs are pretty weak. We all understand about Covid impacting some activities, but you have to understand there will be many, many applicants that have every thing expected. Your stats are great. I know neXt to nothing about the TEXAS system . GOOD LUCK.

Members don't see this ad :)
Given the great stats, the ECs are honestly pretty underwhelming. Definitely understand how COVID made everything difficult, but you're really going in with the bare minimum clinical and non-clinical. I think the list is okay, but the T20 apps seem almost like a donation with those ECs. Luckily you're in Texas and will probably get somewhere to bite with the stats.
I agree with @Frigidcold . Your ECs are pretty weak. We all understand about Covid impacting some activities, but you have to understand there will be many, many applicants that have every thing expected. Your stats are great. I know neXt to nothing about the TEXAS system . GOOD LUCK.
I appreciate the feedback! I'll work on my ECs and cutting back the number of T20s.

Do your homework about TMDSAS (there's usually a pinned thread about it). Know how the match works and see if you can improve your extracurriculars. If you are planning to be out of the country during the early part of the application cycle, have a plan on what you need to do in case you get invited to interview.

I'm okay with your description of community service work though you could always get a little more.

Get feedback as you are writing your PS and supplemental question answers in advance.

Do your homework about TMDSAS (there's usually a pinned thread about it). Know how the match works and see if you can improve your extracurriculars. If you are planning to be out of the country during the early part of the application cycle, have a plan on what you need to do in case you get invited to interview.

I'm okay with your description of community service work though you could always get a little more.

Get feedback as you are writing your PS and supplemental question answers in advance.
I'll work on improving my ECs and getting feedback on my written application. Thank you!