This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thaidakar

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Please itemize your hours in the free clinic if you are claiming some time as shadowing versus volunteering with office management.

So I'm presuming you got no interviews from the last application? Please note which schools on your list are second-time applications.

As a reapplicant, you should be adding DO schools, so Heritage OUCOM should be included. NEOCOM if you are interested in underserved/rural medicine.

Please itemize your hours in the free clinic if you are claiming some time as shadowing versus volunteering with office management.

So I'm presuming you got no interviews from the last application? Please note which schools on your list are second-time applications.

As a reapplicant, you should be adding DO schools, so Heritage OUCOM should be included. NEOCOM if you are interested in underserved/rural medicine.
Thanks for the response. Not planning to categorize them as shadowing. Yup, no interviews. Just marked the schools on my listed that are reapps

Reactions: 1 user
It was your lack of clinical exposure hours that resulted in your poor application cycle. Yo have several state public schools on your list that admit few non residents with no connection to the state. I suggest these schools when you reapply:
All Ohio MD schools (except Case)
West Virginia
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Pittsburgh
Hackensack
New York Medical College
Albany
Vermont
Quinnipiac