- GPA: 4.0
- MCAT: 520(130/128/131/131)
- TX Resident
- South Asian female. Age 19, 20 by time of hopeful matriculation. Did undergrad in 3 years.
- State school, Biomedical sciences major
- 300 hospital volunteering. Also worked at family-owned private practice throughout high school.
- 2 full years of research by matriculation. 2 posters, 1 conference, undergraduate thesis, hopefully publications pending?
- 68 hours shadowing altogether. ENT, cardiology, nephrology, gastroenterology
- 150 hrs at Alzheimer’s care facility
- President of human rights org, treasurer of feminist org and pp chapter, national merit scholar recruiter
- Full tuition scholarship
- Dad has Parkinson’s disease and I live with family, so I wrote about taking care of him.
TTU El Paso
~top 20 research schools
So far 4 IIs all in state, complete with IS end of June. Complete with some OOS mid July to some mid August. CASPer took on July 7th.
I’m really thankful for 4 IIs already, but I’m still getting pretty worried that I haven’t heard from more schools because I was expecting to, especially some in state ones with median stats quite a bit below mine. Is yield protection real? Should I expect more IIs, especially T20?