MD WAMC 521 / 3.92 Reapplicant / school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thirdfiddle

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You are incredibly competitive. I wonder why you didn't get in last year. 125 subscore cutoffs?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You are incredibly competitive. I wonder why you didn't get in last year. 125 subscore cutoffs?

I am not sure exactly, I think there is a 125 score cut off. But I am probably not as well informed about this as some of the members on this forum. My post bacc advisor believed that the 123 cars score was fatal

Also I retook the MCAT this year, I applied last cycle with a 512. I am not sure if that was clear in my post.

Where is your State of residence? Which schools did you apply to ?

As of right now I am living in Texas but I dont qualify for their 'state residency' due to not meeting the criteria in the state residency statute (24b i believe). The schools I have applied to are :

Harvard
U Penn
Yale
Washington University St. Louis
Vanderbilt
Mayo Clinic School of Medicine (MN)
Columbia
Emory
Weill Cornell
Baylor
Case Western
Mount Sinai
Dartmouth (Geisel)
Rochester
Einstein School of Medicine
Tufts
George Washington School of Medicine
Georgetown School of Medicine
Drexel
St. Louis
Penn state (no secondary yet)
University of Vermont School of Medicine
Tulane

I am not sure If i should add more schools.

Last edited:
I suggest:
NYU
Vanderbilt
WashU
Yale
JHU
Northwestern
U Chicago
U Penn
Columbia
Duke
Harvard
Sinai
Cornell
Stanford
U MI
U VA
BU
Case
Mayo
Pitt
UCSF
Hofstra
Ohio State
U Cincy
USC/Keck
USF Morsani
Albert Einstein
Dartmouth
Emory
Rochester
Jefferson
Miami
U IA
U VM
Western MI
Your state schools
Tulane
Tufts
Gtown

@Goro Thank your for your feedback, those are some really good schools! Some of them are not on my list, would it be too late to add them at this point?

Thank you everyone for your help. I am bumping this thread in case anyone else has feed back. Otherwise I will clear the content.

Thanks sdn = )