MD WAMC? Applying MD, 3.96/516

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thunderstorm1824

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Why are you not applying to your 2 state public MD schools ? You have UC Davis on your list and they accepted only 1 non resident last year. You also have several other state public schools that accept few non residents with no connection to the state.

Why are you not applying to your 2 state public MD schools ? You have UC Davis on your list and they accepted only 1 non resident last year. You also have several other state public schools that accept few non residents with no connection to the state.
LSU (New Orleans campus) does not accept online coursework, and they also have strict letter requirements (3 letters from science professors). I may consider emailing Admissions to ask if they are willing to make exceptions. LSU (Shreveport campus) has a median MCAT of 505 so I was concerned about yield protection, but it might be worth applying since they do give preference to LA residents. I will also work on eliminating state schools with low out-of-state acceptance rates. Thank you!