- cGPA: 3.61 sGPA: 3.25
- MCAT score: Haven't taken it yet but scores are 500 (124/124/127/125)(pre-assesment), 506(125/125/128/130) ( 3 weeks of studying), 510(125/125/130/130) (5 weeks of studying), 515(130/125/130/130) (3 months of studying). Hopefully I can get my CARS up to at least a 128. ):
- State of residence: Texas
- Ethnicity and/or race: African American
- Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer): 120 hours as a hospital volunteer
- Research experience and productivity: around 520 hours in paid research. Would have finished project and published by the end of the year but COVID-19 closed the lab...
- Shadowing experience and specialties represented: 60 hours shadowing an OB/GYN in an underrepresented area
- Non-clinical volunteering: 150 hours
- Other extracurricular activities: Mentor for black students (started this semester but COVID-19...), membership in a pre-med organization and an organization to help first generation students.
- Relevant honors or awards: Other than Dean's list... nothing too important.
- Anything else not listed you think might be important: worked 15-20 hours per week each semester, low SES & first-gen. Also, one "okay" letter of rec according to HPAC and an HPAC rating of 2 because of my science gpa (my mom was in and out of the hospital my second year of college)
ALL Texas schools
Tulane (I am worried about lack of non-clinical hours)
UIW (DO school)