Very good list. Perhaps add Emory, U AZ, U MiamiRequest that you only quote school list in reply. Thanks!
cGPA: 3.7, sGPA: 3.65
Undergrad cGPA: 3.75, sGPA 3.8
Discrepancy because of dual enrollment from high school
Graduate GPA: 3.8~
MCAT: 528 (132/132/132/132) 2017
33 (11/11/11) 01/2015
33 (12/10/11) Early 2014
State of residence: CA
Undergrad institution: state school, Engineering discipline
- 300~ hours clinical volunteer work
- 600+ hours scribing in ED (Lvl 1 trauma center, Safety net hospital)
- 3000~ hours total. Both wet lab and dry lab.
- 1 poster, 1 presentation at state level conference
- 1 patent pending for medical device (Primary author)
- 250 hours music work
- 1000+ hours volunteer mentoring program
- 100 hours MCAT tutor
- 500 hours biotech industry intern
- Finishing Masters in engineering discipline unrelated to medicine.
- Grab bag of various scholarships
- Tau Beta Pi
Reapp from 2015-2016 cycle. Had poor/small school list. 1 interview -> Waitlisted
WashU - St. Louis
Icahn Mt. Sinai
Already applied early this cycle with a few mid-tier IIs. Just wondering if I should add more mid tier schools to the list. Worried that my list is too top heavy and I'm not competitive for top 20.
You have a good list and as you know already you will receive many interviews.
Thank you for the feedback! I was mainly worried how my multiple MCATs would be received. Based on your responses, I assume it's a non-issue or at least not that big of a deal?Very good list. Perhaps add Emory, U AZ, U Miami