LM 66 service ECs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pandapremed

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! Used the list given to shape mine!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You are competitive for all the DO schools on your list and I suggest adding these:
TUNCOM
AZCOM
KCU-COM
DMU-COM
You have a good GPA and ECs but a 506 MCAT is not competitive for most MD schools. I suggest these schools with your stats:
UMass
Tufts (reach)
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Albany
New York Medical College
Hackensack
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Rush
Creighton
TCU
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
George Washington

Attend the next virtual conference scheduled for next month. Network and find mentors.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are competitive for all the DO schools on your list and I suggest adding these:
TUNCOM
AZCOM
KCU-COM
DMU-COM
You have a good GPA and ECs but a 506 MCAT is not competitive for most MD schools. I suggest these schools with your stats:
UMass
Tufts (reach)
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Albany
New York Medical College
Hackensack
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Rush
Creighton
TCU
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
George Washington

Thanks for the list, will go through and research the schools you recommended! Glad to hear some reassurance that I'll be competitive for DO, still somewhat hopefully for one MD school to bite haha

Attend the next virtual conference scheduled for next month. Network and find mentors.

Thanks for sharing this, it looks great!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, I hear you about not liking the climate in the South…and with your stats and ECs it probably won’t be an issue. You’re a strong DO candidate and weak to middling for MD. Good luck. Would you rather go to a rural Southern MD school or an urban or suburban DO school somewhere you feel comfortable? Only you can answer that.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, I hear you about not liking the climate in the South…and with your stats and ECs it probably won’t be an issue. You’re a strong DO candidate and weak to middling for MD. Good luck. Would you rather go to a rural Southern MD school or an urban or suburban DO school somewhere you feel comfortable? Only you can answer that.

Thanks for the honesty! It's definitely been something on my mind lately. To be honest, I'd have to see how things progress legislatively in the next year. I've seen some rural schools in the South look more supportive/LGBTQ friendly than I initially thought they would be after some research, it'd honestly be a tossup. I don't have a problem with going DO, but recognize that I'll have more doors open with an MD.

Do you have any recommendations of other schools to look into?