WAMC (DO&MD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justgonnatry12345

Reaction score
Redacted. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I feel like you have a good story, GPA is low and will probably not be in your favor, both MD and DO, but you have good clinical experience, volunteering, research, etc. I would apply to mostly DO schools if I were you, but you should ask the experts: @Goro @Faha

It definitely won't be easy but its definitely not impossible!

Best of luck with everything!

I feel like you have a good story, GPA is low and will probably not be in your favor, both MD and DO, but you have good clinical experience, volunteering, research, etc. I would apply to mostly DO schools if I were you, but you should ask the experts: @Goro @Faha

It definitely won't be easy but its definitely not impossible!

Best of luck with everything!

Thank you for your post! And good luck to you too :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You are competitive for the majority of DO schools and I suggest applying to all these:
VCOM (all 3 schools)
WVSOM
UP-KYCOM
MU-COM
CUSOM
ACOM
ARCOM
NYIT-Arkansas
UIWSOM
BCOM
ATSU-SOMA
PCOM Georgia and South Georgia

You are competitive for the majority of DO schools and I suggest applying to all these:
VCOM (all 3 schools)
WVSOM
UP-KYCOM
MU-COM
CUSOM
ACOM
ARCOM
NYIT-Arkansas
UIWSOM
BCOM
ATSU-SOMA
PCOM Georgia and South Georgia

Thank you for your response and the school list provided, I really appreciate it.
Do you think it is worth a shot to apply to NYIT - Long Island as well, or is that too much of a far reach school for me?
Thank you!

You can try NYIT Long Island but they are more competitive than most schools and most of their students are NY residents.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.