WAMC DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archie33!

Reaction score
removed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these DO schools with your stats:
MU-COM
CCOM
TUNCOM
UIWSOM
ACOM
ARCOM
NYIT-AR
WCU-COM
UP-KYCOM
WVSOM
PCOM (all schools)
LECOM (all schools)
ATSU-KCOM
KCU-COM
DMU-COM

@Faha Great! Thank you very much, I forgot to mention I do have a significant amount of family in Arizona, would AZCOM be worth applying? Also, I know I'm below the science GPA cutoff for VCOM but would it be worth applying given the unusual cycle? Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
@Faha Great! Thank you very much, I forgot to mention I do have a significant amount of family in Arizona, would AZCOM be worth applying? Also, I know I'm below the science GPA cutoff for VCOM but would it be worth applying given the unusual cycle? Thanks again!
You could try AZCOM and ATSU-SOMA but the VCOMs seem to have a strict cutoff for GPAs.

Reactions: 1 user

VCOM will recalculate the last 120 hrs of your GPA if you have over 140 hrs I believe. This might help you overcome the cutoffs. However, VCOM also has some regional bias to keep in mind as well. Good luck!

@mc3894 Ok, awesome! The last 120 hours are above 3.25. Thanks so much for your input! @Goro can I grab your input on this rule and the school list? Thank you all, I really appreciate it! :)