WAMC, feedback on school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KSprite

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
With that GPA, DAT, and ECs your LORs shouldn’t be too much of an obstacle unless the professors outright slander you, but why do you think their letters aren’t all that great? Otherwise, make sure you hone in on those OOS-friendly schools and your own state school, practice your interviewing skills, and you should be a D1 next fall!

Reactions: 1 user
With that GPA, DAT, and ECs your LORs shouldn’t be too much of an obstacle unless the professors outright slander you, but why do you think their letters aren’t all that great? Otherwise, make sure you hone in on those OOS-friendly schools and your own state school, practice your interviewing skills, and you should be a D1 next fall!
Gotcha, thanks so much for the feedback!

Members don't see this ad :)
Your stats looks really good, I honestly don't think you need to apply to this many schools. I would remove some of the more expensive schools like Tufts, Case Western, and BU. You can also remove a couple more of your "hit" schools that you would be less likely to attend since those schools are all over the country, you can decide where you would be least likely to end up. To put it into perspective for you I had a similar GPA and slightly lower DAT and applied to 9 schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Your stats looks really good, I honestly don't think you need to apply to this many schools. I would remove some of the more expensive schools like Tufts, Case Western, and BU. You can also remove a couple more of your "hit" schools that you would be less likely to attend since those schools are all over the country, you can decide where you would be least likely to end up. To put it into perspective for you I had a similar GPA and slightly lower DAT and applied to 9 schools.
Thank you for your reply. I've gotten rid of the more expensive schools and some of the "hit" schools. If you don't mind me asking, how acceptances/interviews did you have with your stats?

Thank you for your reply. I've gotten rid of the more expensive schools and some of the "hit" schools. If you don't mind me asking, how acceptances/interviews did you have with your stats?
I am happy to talk with you about that but would rather do it in a pm if that’s fine, so just send me a message.