MD WAMC for 512 MCAT & 4.0 cGPA & sGPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

narutoverse13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am assuming that you looked at msar and amcas stats? You want to factor in the 4.0 and +++ ecs in addition to the 512 in your selection. So yes definitely

And those ecs are off the hook

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am assuming that you looked at msar and amcas stats? You want to factor in the 4.0 and +++ ecs in addition to the 512 in your selection. So yes definitely

Thank you so much! Do you have any schools in mind that you'd like to add to my list?

Disclaimer. I am rehashing what I know from sdn. People start with all instate. The adjoining states will sometimes also provide a benefit in some cases. Many schools have a specific mission. The 2000 hours of charitable volunteering stands out and there are some schools which will particularly seek that in their applicants. School selection is very important and you want to do some hunting around on schools' websites. I Would search around on SDN for more specific recommendations. You want to know why people are suggesting the schools
That they recommend for you. I can say that the above poster may be an expert on this which I am not. Over 3000 should mean something!

Last edited: