WAMC for this cycle from these silent schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pieceofmindthegap

Reaction score
So I am still in applicant limbo... I have still not heard from 14 MD schools, meaning I have not gotten any interview invitations from any of them and I am wondering if it means I still have a chance at some or are they basically done but haven't sent rejections yet. I am an ORM IL resident with LM 71 (low GPA high MCAT) in my second gap year working as an EMT. I was complete at all schools in September.

Tufts
Loyola
SLU
Cincinnati
Emory
Creighton
Tulane
Cornell
MCW
Drexel
Wake Forest
Colorado
UIC
Einstein

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If a school has been rolling rejections, and you haven't been rejected yet, then you're still being considered. However, it is mid-February and you should start thinking of reapplication (reevaluate your essays, LORs, submission time, school list)

Reactions: 1 user
If it makes you feel any better I also submitted secondaries to tufts, emory, and drexel in September and the only thing i've heard is a pre interview waitlist from Drexel :(

Members don't see this ad :)
You’re an Illinois resident. You need to apply to U of I if you have to do a re-do.

You’re an Illinois resident. You need to apply to U of I if you have to do a re-do.
Yes, I applied to UIC but still have not gotten a response from them. I did not apply to Carle because I'm not really interested in engineering.