WAMC/ General application advice appreciated!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Icy14

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
fdsaf

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I suggest these schools with your stats:
UMN
North Dakota
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
St. Louis
Creighton
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Georgetown
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Seton Hall
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac

Reactions: 1 user
I suggest these schools with your stats:
UMN
North Dakota
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
St. Louis
Creighton
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Georgetown
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Seton Hall
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Thank you! So only 9 of those schools will accept my Sept 2017 MCAT. Would you recommend retaking then?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nine schools is a small list. IF OP can get a 512 or better that can be helpful. I would lean towards a retake unless the OP doesn’t think they can get a solid improvement.

Nine schools is a small list. IF OP can get a 512 or better that can be helpful. I would lean towards a retake unless the OP doesn’t think they can get a solid improvement.
I'm fairly confident that I can, as long as I can find the time to study. On both of the AAMC practice tests I scored 511. I might as well just try to study for it, and if I don't think I can score significantly higher I just won't retake it and apply to those 9 schools.

Nine schools is a very small list indeed and you might be applying a third time. I'd recommend a retake in your shoes.

Nine schools is a very small list indeed and you might be applying a third time. I'd recommend a retake in your shoes.
This will actually be my first time applying. But yeah I'm leaning towards retaking it as well.