WAMC: Low DAT, should I still apply this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ymisst

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
WAMC: Low DAT, should I still apply this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your immigrant status explains your low RC, so I'm not as concerned. Your postbac courses and 6 years of DA experience make you a pretty strong candidate actually. A DAT retake is helpful, but you may get some attention with that PBGPA even after you post a new (improved) DAT.

Does being a military spouse constrain your geography and choices?

Your immigrant status explains your low RC, so I'm not as concerned. Your postbac courses and 6 years of DA experience make you a pretty strong candidate actually. A DAT retake is helpful, but you may get some attention with that PBGPA even after you post a new (improved) DAT.

Does being a military spouse constrain your geography and choices?
Hello, thanks for the reply. My home of record residence is CA, but currently live in CO(military permanent station). Geographic is not an issue at all, just need one acceptance to continue.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, thanks for the reply. My home of record residence is CA, but currently live in CO(military permanent station). Geographic is not an issue at all, just need one acceptance to continue.
I don't know if being a military spouse comes with some financial benefits so that may help you in conversations with admissions staff, which I suggest.

I don't know if being a military spouse comes with some financial benefits so that may help you in conversations with admissions staff, which I suggest.
As far as I know, I don't think I have financial benefits through the military as a spouse, but I will definitely reach out to schools to find out. Appreciate it.

Reactions: 1 user