This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aslip1

Reaction score
Removed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You could add any of these schools to your application:
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Medical College Wisconsin
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Eastern Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
Pittsburgh
Rochester

You could add any of these schools to your application:
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Medical College Wisconsin
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Eastern Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
Pittsburgh
Rochester
Thank you for your feedback! Could I ask for feedback on the current schools on my list as well if you have any? Thanks again for your time.

Members don't see this ad :)
UPenn, NYU Grossman, UCLA are all reaches with your GPAs. You could receive interviews at any of the other schools on your list.

Reactions: 1 user
UPenn, NYU Grossman, UCLA are all reaches with your GPAs. You could receive interviews at any of the other schools on your list.
Thanks again! I do have another update now, I just got my preview scores back and I got the highest score possible. I know only a handful of schools on my list look at that exam but I was wondering if that would increase my chances with them at all?

Thanks again! I do have another update now, I just got my preview scores back and I got the highest score possible. I know only a handful of schools on my list look at that exam but I was wondering if that would increase my chances with them at all?
I do not know how individual schools evaluate preview scores.

Good for you, but there is no consensus that PREview scores are going to be used for screening for II's. Some will use it as a plus factor at the end (waitlist vs offer) but by getting a 9, i don't think this will be a data point of concern in a decision.

There are no good medals in admissions. Finishing first means nothing, but you need to avoid getting eliminated.