- Feb 17, 2020
Hello, posting for a friend. Was wondering if there was any chance for low tier MD schools or just stick to DO schools. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
- cGPA and sGPA as calculated by AMCAS or AACOMAS
- MCAT score(s) and breakdown
512 (2 years ago)
- State of residence or country of citizenship (if non-US)
- Ethnicity and/or race
- Undergraduate institution or category
Average public school
- Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer)
1300 hours working in two different doctors office (MA and Tech) over 2 years
150+ hours volunteering at hospital as well as triage over 2 years
- Research experience and productivity
700 hours at a basic sciences research lab, 2 poster presentations over 2 years
- Shadowing experience and specialties represented
100 hours with a PCP, 5 hours with Cardiologist
- Non-clinical volunteering
1000 hours over 2 years with various organizations and churches
- Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc)
1800 hours working during college and out of college
160 hours with two different companies, each under a year.
454 hours as president of church youth organization.
- Relevant honors or awards
- Anything else not listed you think might be important
Not specified in these activities, but good fit for schools centered around a religious mission.