WAMC nontrad weird GPAs + help with school list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

34Ohm

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
We can't really make a list either without an official MCAT score. Come back once you have an official score posted. Too many times do people put down their hypothetical or practice scores to wind up being very disappointed. My other comment is that your shadowing is a little bit low at this time compared to the 50 hours minimum recommendation.

Whatever you do, I presume Carle will be on your list since they are actively promoting themselves for engineering students interested in medicine.

We can't really make a list either without an official MCAT score. Come back once you have an official score posted. Too many times do people put down their hypothetical or practice scores to wind up being very disappointed. My other comment is that your shadowing is a little bit low at this time compared to the 50 hours minimum recommendation.

Whatever you do, I presume Carle will be on your list since they are actively promoting themselves for engineering students interested in medicine.

I completely agree but I will have to make a school list before my MCAT is scored due to the times were in. So I don’t have much of an option but to use the hypothetical.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I completely agree but I will have to make a school list before my MCAT is scored due to the times were in. So I don’t have much of an option but to use the hypothetical.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Regardless of what your score is, apply where you know your chances are greatest: begin with your in-state schools and a few private schools that you have reached out to before applying.