WAMC - Nontraditional

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gobills123

Reaction score
  1. 3.1 sGPA, 3.45 undergrad cGPA, 3.97 Doctor of physical therapy (2 years) GPA, 4.0 masters medical science GPA
  2. 510 on last FL
  3. New york state
  4. ORM
  5. small private school for undergrad/graduate schools
  6. 1 publication, 2 platform presentations, 2 poster presentations (1 at a national conference)
  7. Have some clinical research experience which resulted in a poster and presentation at my school. Then some animal research that got ended by COVID at another school.
  8. Haven't done shadowing as I work with physicians.
  9. Good amount of volunteering.
  10. I worked as a PT for 2 years, then I decided I want more. I completed a masters in medical science to show my sciences improved since undergrad.
  11. Valedictorian of my DPT class.
  12. Basically, I went to undergrad, didn't do much my first 3 years except party as a bio major, then realized I have to get my life together and figure out what I want to do. Since switching to physical therapy tract, I had 1 A-, the rest full As through my last 2 undergrad years then all through both the DPT program and the masters.

Members don't see this ad.

When are you planning to take the MCAT ? It is not possible to give you an accurate assessment of your chances at MD or DO schools without an actual MCAT score.

When are you planning to take the MCAT ? It is not possible to give you an accurate assessment of your chances at MD or DO schools without an actual MCAT score.
Not scheduled yet. Trying to get a 520 to make up for my lower GPA