WAMC- ORM 3.8 cGPA 3.54 s 512. Potential school list help also?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mynameis1324

Reaction score
P

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• school list (1).png
    school list (1).png
    469.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Your best chances are your Florida schools. Georgetown is looking for applicants with many more hours of clinical exposure and non clinical volunteering than you have. Carle Illinois is looking for applicants with an engineering background.

Your best chances are your Florida schools. Georgetown is looking for applicants with many more hours of clinical exposure and non clinical volunteering than you have. Carle Illinois is looking for applicants with an engineering background.
I agree about the Florida schools.
I have a connection to Georgetown as a physician I shadowed went there and was a member of the board. He wrote me a seperate LOR for them advocating for me.
I know about Carle Illinois, I am planning on not doing the secondary.
Any other suggestions? I am thinking about adding 1-2 more schools on my list.

ECs are very weak and I fear that you'll get crowded out this cycle by stronger applicants. Take a gap year and bulk up those ECs
Well I already applied, so too late now. I am taking a gap year right now already as I mentioned I am working a clinical job full-time.