MD & DO WAMC/School List 3.31 cGPA 507 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Etan19197

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You could apply broadly this coming cycle to DO schools and you should receive more interviews. I suggest these DO schools:
ACOM
ARCOM
NYIT-Arkansas
BCOM
PCOM Georgia and South Georgia
UP-KYCOM
WVSOM
CUSOM
VCOM (all 3 schools)
MU-COM
MSUCOM
LECOM (all schools)
Your chances for MD schools are low but you could try these:
Central Michigan
Michigan State
Oakland Beaumont
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Creighton
NOVA MD
Seton Hall
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Penn State

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! If anyone else wants to chime in feel free to do so.

How many schools did you apply to first time and how many interviews did you get? Science would be better at 3.2 or higher but I think you have a good application otherwise. Best of luck.

How many schools did you apply to first time and how many interviews did you get? Science would be better at 3.2 or higher but I think you have a good application otherwise. Best of luck.

Only completed 3 DO apps since I didn’t have a physician letter. Had 2 interviews and the other school didn’t really accept oos. I was pretty uninformed. Also completed 7 MD apps. I have an appt to meet with advisor at my top choice about my application so hopefully she mentions something other than my gpa. That would give me hope to apply without taking courses.

Only completed 3 DO apps since I didn’t have a physician letter. Had 2 interviews and the other school didn’t really accept oos. I was pretty uninformed. Also completed 7 MD apps. I have an appt to meet with advisor at my top choice about my application so hopefully she mentions something other than my gpa. That would give me hope to apply without taking courses.
Yeah, now you know what you did wrong. 1) Applied to only 3 DO, 2) Applied late, & 3) no letter. Regardless, you received 2 II which is good. Good luck OP!

Yeah, now you know what you did wrong. 1) Applied to only 3 DO, 2) Applied late, & 3) no letter. Regardless, you received 2 II which is good. Good luck OP!
Thanks for advice! Hopefully this next cycle works out a little better