Hello SDN! I am looking to apply to both MD and DO schools.
- cGPA: 3.8 sGPA: 3.8
- MCAT: 508 (126/127/127/128)
- State of residence: CA
- Asian male
- University of Illinois
- Clinical Experience: 1000 hours as a Medical Assistant in an neurology/pain management clinic, 1500 hours as a Medical Assistant in an internal medicine clinic, 600 hours working as a personal assistant for students living with disabilities
- Research Experience: 3 semesters of food science research, currently performing research at clinic
- Shadowing: 22 hours of online shadowing various specialties, 16 hours of an internal medicine/nephrologist, 15 hours with a FM NP
- Non-clinical volunteering: 200 hours of food panty volunteering
- 300 hours of church small group leading, playing ultimate frisbee/disc golf
- I received a C+ the first time I took Biochem and got an A after retaking the following year.