WAMC/School List 524 MCAT, 3.97 GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trailmixed

Reaction score
x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your list is top heavy with your ECs. I suggest adding these schools:
USF Morsani
Jefferson
Einstein
Rochester
Tufts
Kaiser

Your list is top heavy with your ECs. I suggest adding these schools:
USF Morsani
Jefferson
Einstein
Rochester
Tufts
Kaiser
Thank you for your help! Would projected hours play a role in boosting my ECs if they are discussed in secondaries/interviews or are they more-so disregarded?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your help! Would projected hours play a role in boosting my ECs if they are discussed in secondaries/interviews or are they more-so disregarded?
Projected hours are not valued as hours already completed. You could give updates at your interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
With what organization are you doing your non-clinical volunteering (assisting blind) and could you be more specific with the actual responsibilities? Are you also doing anything to help blind students on campus through your Office of Disability Services?

As noted, your experience hours are below the median of the applicants you may be up against in individual school applicant pools. You have not clearly described your purpose to be a physician or what would make you "cool" as a future student/colleague at some of the brand-schools on your list.

With what organization are you doing your non-clinical volunteering (assisting blind) and could you be more specific with the actual responsibilities? Are you also doing anything to help blind students on campus through your Office of Disability Services?

As noted, your experience hours are below the median of the applicants you may be up against in individual school applicant pools. You have not clearly described your purpose to be a physician or what would make you "cool" as a future student/colleague at some of the brand-schools on your list.
It is an off-campus organization through which I help provide transportation and home help services to an individual. I have not worked with any on-campus organizations.

Reactions: 1 user