MD .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthhavoc

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Virginia Commonwealth, Penn State, CUSOM and University of Vermont will "yield protect" with your stats. You could add any of these schools:
Vanderbilt
Duke
Case Western
Yale
Harvard
U Michigan

I’d be shocked if you don’t get into Utah assuming you interview at least moderately okay

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this average nowadays.. LMAO
Oh lol maybe not… maybe I’m on the internet too much. I’m finding it really hard to objectively evaluate myself at this point. I’m sure everyone knows the drill on that :’)

Virginia Commonwealth, Penn State, CUSOM and University of Vermont will "yield protect" with your stats. You could add any of these schools:
Vanderbilt
Duke
Case Western
Yale
Harvard
U Michigan
Ah, noted. Will do. Thank you!

To clarify, I think that you will get into at least one T20 but Utah would be a good fall back and is a good school too. But I think you have somewhat of a safety even though it’s not very common for med schools

To clarify, I think that you will get into at least one T20 but Utah would be a good fall back and is a good school too. But I think you have somewhat of a safety even though it’s not very common for med schools
Awesome, that’s what I’m hoping for. I appreciate your input, thank you sm!

Status
Not open for further replies.