WAMC with a major mistake on my transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J-Dsns

Reaction score
I am looking for a prognosis on what I fear may be a terminal illness. With a 3.5 cGPA and a 507 MCAT, I have elected to largely apply DO this cycle. I have a strong upward trend (3.8-4.0) for the last four semesters, and one of my LORs is even from a professor who observed and was impressed by this upward trend. However, I may have thrown that all away this summer. I signed up for an summer calculus course, and it's going very poorly. I'm trying as hard as I can to turn things around but I am honestly expecting that a C is best case scenario for me. Should I to have an incredibly recent C or D on an otherwise upwardly trending trending transcript, how badly have I harmed my chances? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you submitted your primary? Has it been verified? A C isn’t going to kill your application. At least I don’t think it will. How much will the C impact your GPA? At this point in time not too much. Relax, study and do the best you can!

Have you submitted your primary? Has it been verified? A C isn’t going to kill your application. At least I don’t think it will. How much will the C impact your GPA? At this point in time not too much. Relax, study and do the best you can!
Yes, though it is not yet verified because I very recently submitted it. Thank you just for some measure of reassurance. I am not so much concerned about my GPA as I am worried this is going to stick out like a very sore thumb when my transcripts are reviewed.