WAMC with school list (3.6 cGPA/515/PA/ORM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glaucous

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your app is overall solid. Do the crisis text line volunteering if you can.

I’d probably add a couple more from the following: Vermont, SLU, MCW, Miami, Loyola, Western Michigan, Wayne State, Oakland.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You have a good list and should receive several interviews.
Thank you, that's assuring to hear. Should I apply DO / what DO schools do you recommend if I don't get any love from MD schools?

Your app is overall solid. Do the crisis text line volunteering if you can.

I’d probably add a couple more from the following: Vermont, SLU, MCW, Miami, Loyola, Western Michigan, Wayne State, Oakland.
I probably will! I will add a few of those schools to my list.

Thank you, that's assuring to hear. Should I apply DO / what DO schools do you recommend if I don't get any love from MD schools?
If you do not have several MD interviews buy late November you could try these DO schools:
PCOM
NYITCOM
LECOM (all schools)
Touro-NY
MU-COM
DMU-COM
ATSU-KCOM
KCU-COM
CUSOM

Reactions: 1 user
If you do not have several MD interviews buy late November you could try these DO schools:
PCOM
NYITCOM
LECOM (all schools)
Touro-NY
MU-COM
DMU-COM
ATSU-KCOM
KCU-COM
CUSOM
Hello. I'm sorry to hijack this post. I have similar stats as the original poster. I made my own WAMC post this afternoon. Last year, I applied only MD and received one II so I also was considering applying DO this year. Do you think it would be smart to wait until November to submit DO apps? Mitigating cost of applying is important to me so I would like to wait to hear back from some MD schools first; however, I have no idea what is considered late for DO schools. Thank you in advance for your input.