DO WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

just_wear_a_mask

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Saw that you are a Fulbright ETA, are you for this year or in the past? Sorry, I can't advise you on the other stuff very well...

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! Did u end up putting it in your W/A section? Or waiting for secondaries. Congrats on the Fulbright BTW

Me too! Did u end up putting it in your W/A section? Or waiting for secondaries. Congrats on the Fulbright BTW
Yay congrats!!! Fingers crossed for us, sorry I am new to SDN so i dont know all of the abbreviations, I put it under the activities section

Yay congrats!!! Fingers crossed for us, sorry I am new to SDN so i dont know all of the abbreviations, I put it under the activities section
Me too haha, and gotcha. I was afraid to considering it may not happen so I would lose an activity spot. But good to know that some people are putting it, guess I will have to think about it more.

Me too haha, and gotcha. I was afraid to considering it may not happen so I would lose an activity spot. But good to know that some people are putting it, guess I will have to think about it more.
I think a lot of people put it here just because it is something that stands out on a primary!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.