Wanna buy newer dental deck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tsmand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Last time I took nbde was in 2007. I wanna try to take it again this year. I think I should buy new dental deck 2012. What do u think?
I have: Dental deck 2004
Last years few / 1996,1997,2005 only/ released exams
Kaplan reviewer
Rudman's part.
Please share your study method how should I start to which part and which study material. I am pretty stuck where to start and what is next. Should I finish all anatomy first then go to microbiology or what!? I m pretty confused what to do.... Please help me easy way to get there. Any advise I would be grateful. I m sure you all were in my shoes.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

If you have any study material please list your price etc and contact info. Thank you.

Hi all,
Last time I took nbde was in 2007. I wanna try to take it again this year. I think I should buy new dental deck 2012. What do u think?
I have: Dental deck 2004
Last years few / 1996,1997,2005 only/ released exams
Kaplan reviewer
Rudman's part.
Please share your study method how should I start to which part and which study material. I am pretty stuck where to start and what is next. Should I finish all anatomy first then go to microbiology or what!? I m pretty confused what to do.... Please help me easy way to get there. Any advise I would be grateful. I m sure you all were in my shoes.

Thanks in advance.
PM for dental decks 2012-13 version part 1 and 2

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
i think you can start with your strongest part or with your weakest part..
start with any subject you want and decide a goal till you want to finish that subject
you can buy new decks or you can start with your old dental decks too it doesnt matter at all

hi i'd like to to purchase the dental decks. which year and soft copy or hardcopy??

Thanks

:) Hi I am looking for a study body I want to take the board part 1 in 4 months and would appreciate some assistance I have the Decks, Kaplan Materials, some realeases tests and more I live in Chicago in the North Shore if interested please email me moguerrier10@hotmail thank you in advance.

hey, I am interested in buying soft copy of dental deck 2013-14 for NBDE part 2. Do you have still there? Please reply me. My email address is [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi.. I am selling NBDE part 2 dental decks.. latest edition 2013-14... If interested PM for price.

Its hard copy. I purchased 4 months back.

Thanks in advance

Last edited: