want to buy all you DAT study material togther

H

hello2005

hi, I just begin to prepare for DAT test with no reference book, if you like to sell all your DAT study material,such as Kaplan review,course material, Schaum, Examcracker, Barrons etc , anything you have, please email me: [email protected],I'd like to buy them all together.

Sprgrover

Pulped out Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jun 4, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
      hello2005 said:
      hi, I just begin to prepare for DAT test with no reference book, if you like to sell all your DAT study material,such as Kaplan review,course material, Schaum, Examcracker, Barrons etc , anything you have, please email me: [email protected],I'd like to buy them all together.

There is a selling forum at the bottom of SDN forums page for these kinds of posts. There you can post such requests and find offers.

For Sale and Advertisement Forum

UofM_DMD

10+ Year Member
      Jan 21, 2005
        hello2005 said:

I would be glad to sell you all of my DAT study material. I have loads of Kaplan stuff.

1) Kaplan Review (blue book that you can buy at any bookstore)
        2) Kaplan Review Notes (from classroon DAT course)
        3) Kaplan Lesson Book (from classroon DAT course)
        4) Kaplan Note Cards (from classroon DAT course)
        5) Kaplan Subject Tests (from classroon DAT course) *this in my opinion is the most useful of all study material out there*
        6) Interactive CD (from classroon DAT course)
        7) Diagnostic, Midterm, and Final Exams w/answer keys (from classroon DAT course)

This is pretty much all I used to do very well on the DAT. Barrons is really only useful for the PAT part of the exams, therefore I just spent a few hours with it in Borders a day or two before the real exam.
        Please email me, [email protected] if you are interested......and make me an offer. Normally, the only way to have acces to all of this material is to take the Kaplan class which costs around $1000.

michael

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.