1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

want to buy nbde part 1 &2 papers and kaplan previews

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by simbi2007, May 5, 2007.

1. simbi2007

2+ Year Member

Dentist
    :) hye there
    Please if anyone interested in selling nbde part 1 & 2 papers and kaplan reviews please contact me
    thanks
    simbi2007

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. annerock

Dental Student
    I have the asda papers if you are interested. selling them for $65. I bought them for $150 and that's bec I'm an ASDA member. Let me know. Thankx

4. utahdentist2be

utahdentist2be Home Skillet
    5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Do you just want review tests? I have the 800+ page Kaplan Review Book for sale if interested.

5. gnat

Pre-Dental
    Is that the Kaplan NBDE part 1? If so, whats the price..

6. drdi

Pre-Dental
    I am intrested in the kaplan audio cd , 2004 pilot qpapers can i purchase only these? if yes how much will it cost?
    thanks!!